Appetite for Life
Appetite for Life
Appetite for Life!
Certified Organic Portuguese Olive Oil
SINGLE HARVEST: Hand Picked and Harvested within 12 hours of Harvest Time
ICE PRESS: 20-30 Times Colder then cold press Olive Oil
LOW ACIDTY: 0.4% AcidtyShop Organic Olive Oil
Portuguese Canned Seafood
Clean & Simple Fast Food. The Healthy Way.
Committed to high standards, we only work with fisheries that share our passion for protecting fish stocks for future generations.
PORTUGUESE TRADITIONAL PIRI PIRI CHICKEN SAUCESHOP
Traditional Chicken Sauce
Legendary appearance, aroma, taste and texture. Made with real natural ingredients and is gluten-free
Made in Portugal
The perfect way to turn any meal into a tasty and fiery treat
#1 Selling Piri Piri Sauce in Europe
HOT PIRi-PIRi is Packed with heat and flavor.
- Selling Unit: Each
- Unit Volume: 485 milliliters = 16.4 US fluid ounces = 17.07 UK fluid ounces
- #1 Selling Piri Piri Sauce in Europe
- HOT PERi-PERi - Packed with heat and flavour, Hot PERi-PERi's the perfect way to turn any meal into a tasty and fiery treat
- Piri Piri is the name used in Portuguese in Portugal and Mozambique to describe the African bird's-eye chilli.
- Other English language spellings may include Pili pili in the Democratic Republic of the Congo or Peri peri, deriving from the various pronunciations of the word in parts of Africa. However, "Piri piri" is the correct spelling in Portuguese.
- Piri piri (also known as bird's eye, African devil, or African red devil) is a cultivar of Capsicum frutescens, one of the sources of chilli pepper, that grows both wild and domesticated.
- Legendary appearance, aroma, taste and texture. Made with real natural ingredients and is gluten-free
- Product of Portugal
Massa de Pimentão | Red Pepper Paste
This sauce makes a delicious accompaniment to grilled chicken, pork, fish or vegetables.
Massa de pimentão, red pepper paste, is a briny conserve that is well-known among Portuguese cooks. A spoonful of the paste added judiciously to seasoning rubs, dishes of poultry, fish, meats, or even rice, potatoes or scrambled eggs, imparts a distinctive flavor. Combining it with paprika, and even a dash or two of hot sauce, gives a dish another dimension.
Artisanal Sea Salt
The Gold of the Algarve
This artisanal Flor de Sal and Salt production unit, consisting of a salt pan of about 13 hectares, considered by many a model saline due to its implementation on the ground, the proportion between nurseries and crystallizers, as well as the processes used for production and harvesting. .